from May 28 to June 2, 2018
It’s time to prepare your registration
You have not registered yet?
The next edition will be held at Marie Lannelongue hospital
There will be a maximum of 60 participants in 2018.
Do not miss the opportunity!
Process to register:
Send your application letter and résumé (CV) to email@example.com before December 15
If your application is successful and – in this case only – you will receive an email notification to register online.
Only participants who have been selected can register
|COURSE DIRECTORS||INTERNATIONAL FACULTY|
|Stéphan Haulon, Marie Lannelongue Hospital, France||Nuno Dias, Malmö, Sweden|
|Tara Mastracci, London, United Kingdom||Dominique Fabre, Marie Lannelongue Hospital, France|
|Timothy Resch, Malmö, Sweden||Tilo Kölbel, Hamburg, Germany|
|Mark R. Tyrrell, London, United Kingdom|
|Jason Wilkins, London United Kingdom|
- Live cases from the hybrid room every day
- Hands-on workshops
- Training in 3D workstation use
- Lectures from international endovacular experts
- Dedicated sessions (live cases + lectures) on EVAR, TEVAR, Iliac Branch, FEVAR and BEVAR,
- Percutaneous closure systems
- Complex cases sessions (live cases + lectures) on Dissections and Arch aneurysms